Sunday, May 20, 2007

Jason Fresta


Puuda has some good news, and some bad news. Since Puuda likes to screw with people, he will just tell you the bad news first. Sigh, here it goes: acoustic guitar gets old and repetitive really fast. Acoustic guitar also been done so much that everything possible that could be done with it has been done thousands of times, thus making it no longer original. There it was, the cold, sad truth that made up Puuda's bad news.


Now, here is Puuda's good news: the music of Jason Fresta has one the best acoustic rock sounds I have heard in a long time. The only two bands that can pull that off, nowadays, is Jason and Tenacious D. It also reminds me of the two greatest Alices in rock; Alice Cooper and Alice in Chains. Not much else is able to be said, I mean, I told you that they rock and they bring back honor to the acoustic rock. If you don't believe me that they did, check out their Myspace page.

No comments: