Friday, December 29, 2006

40 oz. Killah

This week, I chose to write about the artist who likes to go by the name "40". Forty oz. Killah wasn't always known for his rapping skillz (yes, I prefer to use a "z" instead of an "s"). Before, he was known as Velvet Sam,played harmonica and did singing telegrams. Just like Puuda being bet to join the internet, 40 came to be as a dare by his own son, Mason Aguirre. His first hit,"Back Flip Joe", is hilarious to anyone who snowboards (which Puuda has been known to do) and spread quickly among the pro-snowboarding scene.

As 40 himself puts it, he is the Weird Al of Rap. Besides it being pretty hilarious, I think that the background music isn't that bad. I will even go as far as saying 40 oz Killah is
my 3rd favorite rapper
1. Eminem
2. Tupac
3. 40 oz. Killah
4. Vanilla Ice
5. K-Fed

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Haha, i love this guys songs. PUT ON THE DAMN CHAINS! The other bands are also kewl.

Puuda Maggui said...

Yea, I usually only listen to "kewl" music anyways, so that's why only kewl bands get on here. Also, I think it's "Put IT On The Damn Chains".

Thanks for leaving the first comment!

Puuda Maggui