Friday, December 8, 2006

Welcome with side dish of Dead End Musical



After great success with my original two-part article/contest on Myspace music artists, I decided that there are still many great artists and bands on the web. Primarily, of course, on Myspace. Due to my unconditional love of good music and unselfish wanting to help struggling bands out of the Screamo bar scene, I will dedicate this new site to what everyone seeks: FREE ADVERTISEMENT!!!! So I will start off my new site with a one-man-band by the name of Dead End Musical

I came into contact with Joshua this summer when he requested to my Myspace friend a month after the contest was over, like a lot of people did. So being that I gain more strength with each new Myspace friend, I added him, and I found out his music pretty good for being only himself. Dead End Musical, unlike the name says, has a lot of potential for doing great electronica and experimental music. Sure you may not see the band do many live concerts due to the fact that Joshua plays all five or six parts, but Dead End Musical gives music that people like to rip off of Myspace and distribute them to their friends.

When Dead End Musical does techno, he also gives a great beat that would make Will Ferrel, Chris Kattan, and Jim Carrey forget about "What is Love". So check Dead End Music (aka Joshua) out and tell him Puuda sent you.

No comments: