Saturday, February 17, 2007

Red Fox Grey Fox


I can't believe it, but Puuda has finally found a second Indie band that doesn't suck, and when I mean "doesn't suck" I mean excellent. A Pop/Rock band from Minnesota (What's with all the good bands in Minnesota?) with a voice that brings the thought of Jónsi Birgisson, lead singer from Sigur Rós. The instrumental itself is also very good and very "Poppish", if that is the word to use for it. Plus, they like to give their songs incredibly long titles, beause I have no idea what they are past the first two/three words. Check out Red Fox Grey Fox today and you will get a haircut and realize that Screamo does not rock.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I LOVE Peter soooo much!

rachel evelyn said...

do not be deceived - red fox grey fox is really red fox great fox.

these boys are amazing, I do so like their music (and them too...).